Document List for CC/OD Limits.
- 1. Application form with Signature & Company Stamp.
- 2. Passport copy / PAN Card / Aadhar card copy of Directors/Panrtners/proprietors.
- 3. Office address proof/GSTN Registration Copy.
- 4. Passport sized photographs of all applicants / co-applicants.
- 5. Certified copies of MOA / AOA /Partnership deed.
- 6. All Repayment track record with facilty letter copy.
- 7. Three years complete audited financialsof the firm.
- 8. Three yrs ITR with computations of directors/partners.
- 9. Tweleve months updated bank statement of all operating accounts.
- 10. Professional qualification certificate in case of Doctors / CA / Lawyers / Architects.
Documents Required for Working Capital Loan:
A). In the name of firm/Company:
1). KYC Documents: – Copy of PAN CARD and Address proof of Company.
2). Vintage Document: – MOA/AOA & Service tax Registration / Vat Registration Certificate and GST Certificate.
3). 3 years financials to include – Balance Sheet , Profit & Loss Account along with schedules and Notes to Accounts, Tax audit reports, Statutory Audit report if any for the FY 14-15,FY15-16, FY 16-17.
4). Copy of ITRs with computation of income and acknowledgment receipt for 3 yrs with TAX Audit Reports for the FY 14-15,FY15-16, FY 16-17.
5). Bank Statement for the period 1st Dec 2016 to 31st Nov 2017 for all the current accounts and Overdraft Accounts of the company. ( PDF and hard copy Both)
6). VAT/ Service Tax Returns/ GST Returns for current financial year and last 1 year.
7). List of all EMI base loans running as on date along with Statement of account Sanction letter & repayment schedule
8). Property Documents: sale deed and conveyance deed of freehold property with sanctioned plan.
B). In the name of Individual:
1) Copy of PAN card and Address Proof of security providers and all directors.
C). On Letterhead of Company:
1). Company Profile / Borrower profile.
2). 5 Buyers and 5 suppliers (Company name, Contact person, Contact number and Address).
3). Current year performance (Month-wise) 01/04/2017 to 31/11/2017 and last year performance & Projected turnover on letterhead of Company.
D). General Terms of Working Capital Limit:
1). The Borrower shall submit Stock / Book debt statement along with list of Debtors (within 90 days) every month.
2). Borrower shall submit Copies of Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account every year, prior to due date of renewal.
3). Operate the account exclusively with the Bank, within the drawing power, and achieve the turnover of five times and above the limit sanctioned.
4). Repay the monthly interest every month. Follow the credit discipline as per bank’s norms, to avail interest rebate, wherever applicable.